PALM COAST, FL (January 28, 2022) – The Palm Coast-Flagler Regional Chamber of Commerce is proud to announce the beginning of Phase 2 of our Small Business Program, made possible by a grant from CareerSource Flagler-Volusia:
- A once-per-month Small Business Bootcamp will be hosted at Daytona State College’s Palm Coast Campus,
- The first Bootcamp will occur on Monday, January 31, from 3-5p at Building 3’s main lecture hall at Daytona State College’s Palm Coast Campus.
- Bootcamp #1: Strategic Planning for Stronger Performance
- Attendance is free and attendees can join either virtually or in person.
- RSVP and more information here: https://palmcoastflaglerregionalchamber.com/2022-flagler-county-small-business-bootcamp/
“This is the second of our 3-phase program announced last year. We urge local business leaders to spend two hours per month with us working on strengthening and growing their business,” said Greg Blosé, President and CEO of the Palm Coast Flagler Regional Chamber. “Each month, our Small Business Bootcamps will focus on subjects important to running a successful business.”
Blosé continued, “A special thank you to Daytona State College for hosting these free events at their beautiful Palm Coast Campus. Building 3’s main lecture hall is the perfect location for local business leaders to plot a successful course of action for 2022.”
The first phase of our small business program offered 13 scholarships to local business owners to partner with the Coastal Entrepreneur and Innovation Institute. The third phase of our program will be announced soon.
For more information, contact Greg Blosé, President and CEO of the Palm Coast-Flagler Regional Chamber, at 386-846-1864 or via email at Greg@PalmCoastFlaglerRegionalChamber.com.